Tuesday, 20 August 2013

THE BAD BLOGGER IS ME!


Aaaaannndd the Worst Blogger Ever Award goes to... MYSELF! Sorry sorry sorry! I have been so busy this last month that I have unfortunately neglected my blog!!

I do have a very good excuse though, I promise! So, I have had the amazing opportunity to intern with The Dune Group within their PR team! Lucky me!! As you can imagine, I have been non stop, commuting, and being a fully fledged fashion gal! Its extremely tiring but so rewarding, and of course trying to fit in a social life aroud my internship is a job in itself!

I am now going to ensure i do NOT make it nearly a MONTH (ahhh, makes me feel even worse typing that word!) where i haven't blogged!

Here are some pictures of recent outfits and places I have visited over the past 3 weeks..




2 comments:

  1. Im loving those pink and black stilettos!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are the 'Benefit' heel from Dune! I cannot wait to wear these beauties XO

    ReplyDelete