Saturday, 6 July 2013

SHOE TRUE DARLING


Shoes glorious shoes! How can any woman in her right mind pass up a new pair of shoes? I for one certainly could not hence why I am posting about my three, yes three, new pairs of B-E-AUTIFUL heels.

So here is the 411, I HATE feet with a passion, everything about them repulses me. I hate people touching my feet, touching other peoples feet or having to glare at them for long periods of time! The only way possible to soldier on with my foot hatred is to ensure my toe-nails are ALWAYS pedicured to an inch of their lives and to surround my feet with stunning shoes!

I unfortunately received my Dads genes in the feet department, which is of course unbearably skinny! So slim that I struggle to find shoes that stay on my feet! As a child I was subjected to shopping trips filled with painful school shoe hunting - it always ended up with shoes that were kitted out with about ten insoles! I am constantly adding holes in the straps of my heels to make sure that when wearing them I one, don't look like Jah Jah Binks from Star Wars, and secondly that I don't break my neck and end up ruining my outing!

Praise the Lord I found three new pairs of heels, on a 30 minute lunch break must I add (impressive huh?), that actually fit my skeletal feet. Halla-bloody-lujah! I purchased a fabulously feminine, sparkly gun metal heel  with a big sparkly bow to match! These heels have a Carrie Bradshaw feel to them and they include the on trend ankle and thin lower toe strap. Next up was the pointy monochrome heel - this the first time I have ever bought a pointed heel but I have already fallen in love! I've found that the heel instantly elongates my legs and gives my outfit a polished and ladylike look to it. Diane Kruger, Olivia Palermo, Jessica Alba and Victoria Beckham are all fans of the pointy pump! Lastly, but certainly not to be forgotten I went for a punchy, bright floral peep toe heel. This is for a very special occasion in September - it's got the 'races' kinda heel written all over it and now I am in search of a fuchsia pink clutch to match!!

Pointy heel loves:


2 comments:

  1. amazing heels! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you so much, I'm happy you are enjoying my blog :)
    Get following so you don't miss any posts!

    Megan xo

    ReplyDelete