Thursday, 13 June 2013

ZARA WISHLIST

Christian Louboutin once said “A woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman.” and I can completely relate with this statement. Beautifully designed shoes are many women's weakness - with a perfectly carved stiletto heel, a woman can suddenly feel as though they are transformed into a taller, skinnier and more elegant version of themselves. 

I remember shopping in Zara and forgetting they even stocked footwear due to their unconventional visual merchandising - the shoes being displayed underneath the garments certainly does not do them justice. I like to be drawn in by the stores products and Zara's footwear normally goes unnoticed by myself. After seeing fellow Bloggers, friends and the media going crazy over Zara's new footwear designs I have now made a beeline straight to the lower shelves in store to admire the brands innovative shoes. I have totally fallen head over heels (excuse the pun) for at least fifteen of Zaras footwear range.

Choosing four of Zaras S/S 13 footwear range, I have included the coveted on trend super high, super strappy heel, the Giuseppe Zanotti look-a-like teal cut out heel, the bright coral moccasin perfect with a deep tan and lastly the dangerously gold studded flat sandal that will toughen up any floaty summer outfit:



Credit: Zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment